Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dawson the crazy puppy!

Dawson is still a puppy. I have to keep reminding myself that. He is 7 months now and getting bigger than I thought he would. He weighs 36 pounds and he is only supposed to be 35 to 40 pounds full grown. His doctor just informed me that he will be closer to 50 pounds. What???????
You have got to be kidding me. He IS a Mini Golden Doodle, right. At least thats what I was told.
I just hope he doesn't start jumping over our less than 4 foot fence.

He has been a fun new addition to the family even though he eats all my flowers and chews everthing he can get his mouth on. I feel like Marley and Me all the time now.

Well here he is.....he is pretty cute though. Thats the only thing that keeps me from having a nervous breakdown sometimes when I walk out in my backyard and my brand new planter is scattered from one side of the yard to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment